1. State your goals and define your business
process in the Design Shop.
2. Configure Sajus Agents to collect information
from your existing systems.
3. Use Sajus Forms to collect data on
your manual processes.
4. Sajus Goal Monitor informs you of exactly
where you are and are not achieving your
5. Sajus Reports identifies each road
block that is preventing you from achieving
your goals, as well as reporting the valuable
information you need to manage your business.
6. Sajus Simulator allows you to test
different alternatives for removing roadblocks.
You see how each change affects the overall
process, so you can always choose the
7. When the optimal solution is automation,
Sajus Automator helps you automate your
8. When the optimal solution is process
reengineering, optimize your process in
9. Continuous improvement. Set more aggressive
goals, or define additional goals, and
return to Step 3.